All Out of State Trucks, Truck Tractors, Motor Homes and Trailers require the Form MV41.  This form must be completed by a certified mechanic to verify the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR) and the Empty (Unladen) Weight.  This is a PennDOT Requirement and must be done prior to titling your vehicle.  We can provide VIN Verification Services for Passenger Vehicles, Light Duty Trucks and Motorcycles.

We provide Titling and Registration Services for:

           Passenger Vehicles


           Truck Tractors

           Mobile Homes

           Motor Homes

           ATVs and Snowmobiles


           Motorcycles, Motor Scooters

           Off Road Vehicles





We do it all!  If it has to do with Motor Vehicles, we can help you!!

We provide the following additional services:

           Transfer of Registration

           60 Day Non-Resident Intransit Plate

           Vehicle Registration Suspensions


           Registration Renewals

           Duplicate Registration Cards and License Plates

           Duplicate Titles

           Salvage Certificates

           Name Changes

           Change of Address

           Vehicle Records

           Miscellaneous Vehicle Title Corrections

           Disability Parking Placards

           Disability Registration Plates

           Personalized Registration Plates

           Veteran Registration Plates

           Antique, Classic, Vintage Registration Plates

           Street Rod Registration Plates

           Farm Vehicle Registration Plates

           Municipal Government Registration Plates

           School Vehicles & School Bus Registration Plates

           Emergency Vehicle Registration Plates


           Bus and Mass Transit Registration Plates

           Fleet Registration

           Combination Weight

           Apportioned Registration

           IFTA and PA MCRT Fuel Stickers

           Heavy Highway Use Tax (2290 Form Schedule 1)

           General Notary Work




How to Title and Register your Out of State Vehicle                                                     

   ​​​Tri-County Tag Service Inc.